Manchester Dollhouse & Woodworks
is proud to present a finely crafted Painted
Lady Victorian style dollhouse in 1:12th scale.
It has seven rooms, open back, one hinged
partition, two fireplaces, wood floors, wallpaper,
wood trim & molding, three working doors, silk
screen windows, cedar shingles, two
staircases, a turret, and more. In addition,
there are seven electrical outlets and a fuse
overload protection. All surfaces are durable
non-toxic, and easy to clean. This strong and
sturdy one-of-a-kind dollhouse is build to last
Shipping to continental USA: Free
To purchase this finely crafted dollhouse
follow the link below.
Seven Rooms (see dimensions below)
35" wide x 24" deep x 30" tall (889mm x 609mm x 720mm).
Built from a Dura Craft Kit.
All surfaces are sealed with shellac and top-coated with interior
semi-gloss or gloss latex / enamel or polyurethane.
One hinged wall partition allow access to the front room on the
* Flooring is mahogany veneer.
Walls, floors, and roof are made of 3/8" (9.5mm) thick mdf
(medium density fiberboard).
Shingles are split cedar.
The trim, edging, chimney, stairs and fireplaces are made of
The Kitchen and bath room have wainscoting.
Parlor / living room have wall panels.
Weighs 0 lbs.s
* The windows are non-working.
* Two working exterior doors.
* Wood roof shingles top-coated with shellac for easy dusting.
* Balcony and detailed front porch.
* Front steps
* Detailed brick work on base and chimney.
* One working door with "brass" door knobs.
* Two fireplaces with an electrical outlet for a "fire" or "glowing embers".
* Each fireplace is the right size for a "Burning Ember" fire grate and has an electrical plug outlet.
* Two staircases with newel post, balusters and railing.
* Closet under the stairs with a working door.
* Finished 1/32" thick wood floors throughout.
* Five rooms have wallpaper.
* Baseboard, crown molding and window & door trim in all rooms.
* One room has wall frames & chair rail.
* Two rooms have wainscoting and chair rail.
* Five baseboard plug outlets in three rooms for lamps (lamps not included).
* Rooms with an outlet are one - kitchen, two - parlor, one in the entry ceiling, one on the second
floor, and one in each fire place.
* An outlet in each fireplace for "Glowing Ember" lighted fire simulated light.
* One ceiling outlet above the front entry for a hanging light (light not included).
* Wiring is 32 gauge round wire and all connections are plug and socket type.
* The electrical system is powered by a circuit breaker-protected AC to DC 12volt 10 watt converter.
* Outlets plug into a fuse-protected power strip with an on/off switch, located behind the first floor
* Price includes crating & shipping to the continental
* Price also includes a sturdy plywood shipping
crate and insurance.
* This item is available for viewing by appointment.
* Additional photos are available as well - email us.
* A $200.00 discount is available for those wish to
pick up this item.
* An additional $100.oo discount is available if no
crate is required.
* Alaskan, Hawaiian, Canadian, and overseas
buyers contact us for shipping costs.
* Enough said!